Okt 7, 2011

MY WONDERFUL BLOG EXPERIENCE by Dianne Alvarez


                Looking back on the places that we have visited, I was amazed by how God makes everything beautiful. The three scattered pieces that we have shared to you are proofs that God has blessed Philippines so much with these wonderful natures and awesome surroundings. If only all the Filipinos are concerned about these blessings, then many of our historical sites are still preserved until today. Unfortunately, some are in the process of renovation while some are in the process of transformation.

                Looking back on our moments together, I am glad that my co-bloggers Yrwyn, Catherine and Veronica made me feel welcomed in their group. Even though I only met them this year in our Online Writing class, hanging out with them was not hard. For this, I want to give a special thanks to them and also to Marnold for sharing a few days of their lives to me. I want to thank our professor, Dean Borican, for keeping her patience, for understanding the whole class and for being kind and passionate to teach students like us. I want to thank my mother, my family and my Tita Edna for supporting me in going to such places and for appreciating my stories. But above all, I want to thank the LORD for giving me all I need and for giving me an opportunity to meet new people, to have great experiences and to appreciate His creations.

                Looking back on the scattered pieces that I love the most which are the Wawa Dam and the Pamitinan Cave, I can say that they are one of the places I have visited in my life that I will not forget. The flow of the river and the not-so-tall falls of the Wawa Dam are still clear on my mind. I was really captured by the nature that I saw back there. The river was made special because of the white big rocks scattered perfectly on the river. My happiness grew bigger when we climbed to the Pamitinan Cave. This is where we encountered a great adventure of overcoming stumbling blocks. I meant it literally. The stumbling blocks are the rocks that we need to climb on up and down to reach the cave. And when we got inside the cave, I never thought that I can see creations like those. Seeing face-to-face those rock formations called “stalactites”, that I can only see on screens before, is what made me really glad. They were glittering in colors yellow and violet. Pamitinan Cave is also unique for its location which is on top of a mountain and it has a mysterious rock formation inside. I wonder how time and environmental elements mold it that way. I wonder how God made it that way! 

                 I also remember when we went to Malabon. It’s a funny experience since we took many jeepney rides to roam around the place because we were not sure how to go to different tourist spots. The kakanin that we also bought by the street was yummy and cost us only a few peso. Our moment in KFC was also great since it’s an overflowing gravy day. Yes, it was tiring but it’s all worth it!

                As a blogger, sharing these scattered pieces to someone like you is like sharing a life and an experience. As we go and look for scattered historical pieces anywhere, we find ourselves making a history within these historical pieces. I think this is what makes a place historical – it’s when an individual or group of people come, visit, and leave their history within that place! Well this is the secret of a great history – to God be the glory!

1 (mga) komento:

yrwyn ayon kay ...

your welcome ate dianne :)
thank you also for your company and i enjoyed it.
we did a good job in our blog, yey! to us :D

Mag-post ng isang Komento

 

scatteredpieces Design by Insight © 2009