Okt 7, 2011

Worth It EXPERIENCE! By Veronica B. Trubanos


            It was my first time to do a blog. I have no idea on what will I do. Then our professor told us that we should create a topic that will be the content of our blog. Our Group chose Historical Place, because many people today forget the important events on that place. We would like to inform them some places that are truly beautiful inside and out and to give learning’s about on the different places that we will go through. 
The first place was along in the Manila City, the Sta.Cruz Church, Binondo Church and Quiapo Church. The second was in the Rodriguez, Rizal, The Wawa Dam and Pamitinan Cave and lastly, the City of Malabon. 
Honestly speaking, I am lazy when we will go in different places to get some information because we need to create an entry to our blog. I always think that it is a demanding. But I have no choice to not go with them because it was part of our subject. Later on I am thinking that it was really worth it. Because you know what, every time that we will go I have feelings of fulfillment. 
            I was lazy at first but when we there, all the laziness that I have on my body will go away and it will change to enjoyment and amazement. It was a very fulfilling experience because it was my first time to went in that different places and I am happy that I did it not because for the sake of our subject but a experience also on how to do a blog and told to everybody what you did and to share them information that will encourage them to visit this different places that was very meaningful and precious in our country. I was hoping that everyone who reads our entry will learn and try to experience what our group did.
            I want to thank my co-bloggers, Cath, Wyn, and Ate Dianne for being my group mates but I rather called them Companions. To our Professor Dean Borican who understand the whole class. And especially to God because He always give us strength to go in such different place and for always guiding us.

1 (mga) komento:

yrwyn ayon kay ...

your welcome veronica :)
thanks to you too.
and i agree, every trip was fulfilling :D
good job to us ^^,
till next time :)

Mag-post ng isang Komento

 

scatteredpieces Design by Insight © 2009